Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day gift/Someone special






here's a "shadowbox" I did for my mother for mother's day, which fell in the S2L challenge for this week for "someone special". This picture doesn't really do it justice, it was taken on my phone, but once I get a better picture, I will upload it.

I displayed two war medals from my grandfather, and the plastic flower in the lower corner came out of a Clock my grandparents had ever since I can remember. He past away 19 years ago, and she past away 17 years ago. They died 2 years apart on the same day. Luckily I was old enough to remember both of them very well! and both are very much missed. The picture in the middle is of my grandparents, my older sister, and myself edited in sepia tone to go with the other pictures. and the word "faith" is placed above the middle picture. Most of the cutouts came from the "home accents" cart for the cricut. I gave it to my mother, and of course she cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment